Monday, July 8, 2013

My first banana milk drink~

I read from Facebook that my friend was craving for a Korean made banana drink and saw my magician idol also drinking it during such hot days, so I had an impression that it must be good! 


yum yum~~~

He looks better than the banana drink! Hehehe.. On weekend, I went to my nearby Korean grocery store and found this drink! So I bought two cartoons and froze them in my fridge~ I had banana milk before in Australia~ it was yummilicious~ this is how it goes in my mind :p I told jenn abt it and jenn teased and said it must be unhealthy due to chemical... I brushed her off since it was Korean made (they r healthy ppl) and it was loved by my friend and idol~ (´・_・`)

Last night, after a hot walk outside.. I took one out for myself and one for my friend.. My friend was happy coz the taste reminded her of banana ice cream she took when she was a kid... She finished in 5 mins! For me, it just tasted..... Weird! Like perfume! Took me 10mins to finish 10ml.. I didn't finish 


I threw away the rest this morning! I prefer fresh banana~



5 comments:

jenn said...

sorry, i just don't trust packed or canned fruit drinks. i just feel that they will add in something to preserve the fruits lo hehe...

小醋子 said...

这里的大强会有卖吗?我也想试一试了~盒或是罐装的饮料或多或少都会添加防腐剂之类的.只要不是每天喝,久久一次没关系的啦!想要新鲜的就自己努力点咋吧!!

Jane Jane said...

上次沒看到。不過不是很好喝啦,就不用買了。嘿嘿。

是啊,我平常少喝罐裝的飲料,不過看到人家一直推薦就忍不住了。呵呵

LJ said...

丢掉?浪费食物要打屁股,应该送给那些喜欢喝的嘛~

加工产品都是假的比较多,下次知道了,要试就先买一盒咯

baby jane said...

已经喝了就不好意思给别人了。哈哈哈,说得对,下次试的时候先买一盒。嘿嘿