Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gaining weight

Lately I had been taking Pu Er tea as it is supposed to be healthy~ last week I drank it three days in a row~ I think it did make me slimmer.. At least that's what I think :p *self-console*

It was all ruined when I went to Japan this week.. I just couldn't resist the temptation... Sashimi, tempura, sushi, miso, their icy cold beer~ I could gulp them all in in one go! I think Japanese have a love for icy cold beer to chill themselves everyday after work. My colleague drank 3 glasses before the start of dinner... Or may be he was too thirsty... I have to admit.. Their beer was pretty good!

I didn't shop a lot in Japan despite it was sale season (I just found out when i landed shanghai or I would extend my trip!)... There, it's a small achievement for me :p

Let me share what I ate as a token of friendship for my dear dear friends!




This is my expression before and after my meal ~~~

I love breakfast in Japan... I had salmon and rice! Yum yum

4 comments:

jenn said...

wah, your japanese food looked yummy! poor us can only look and drool :'(

gaining weight for those is OK la... hock kee hock kee



baby jane said...

hahah..jenn is trying to console me again.

wui, you are hoping im fat so that u can look slimmer isit?

jenn said...

有福气的脸,强壮的手臂和脚~ ok leh,人见人爱 hehe...

lj said...

love those pictures! eh! a blogger who's almost turned into japanese said u cant be fat even u eat a lot in japan cos their food is healthy n low in calories wor~ hmm~ maybe normal human stomach is imcomparable to a camel's one. ha ha ha!