Friday, May 24, 2013

Travel disaster~ 不幸中的大幸

Even though the trip was full of disasters~ from transportation perspective~looking at the bright side, we did meet a lot of good people along the way~

Like in shanghai airport, the lounge guy let us into the lounge coz he said it wasn't crowded~ I forgot why my sister's membership couldn't get in in the first place~ so my sis and I were eating, drinking and watching movie on comfortable sofas~ then my bro was willing to wait for us at the airport for such a long time~

Then we met my sis' friend who treated us 3 bottles of wine.. One costing RMB 2500 each! Wow, the most expensive wine I ever tasted and yes, they tasted much better than my RMB100 per bottle type of wine :p and we got to drink with French sausages.. Yum yum...like LJ said, mayb my urine was more classy that night onwards.. Hahaha

Then when I couldn't get taxi to go airport on the rainy day, the taxi guy actually tried his best to rush over~ we called each other a few times to see how far off was he and whether my sis and i were still waiting for him...like friends.. Eventually we found out he is Hakka too and he asked us to call him to take us to airport next time we go gz~ btw, this taxi guy had sharp observations~ many ppl couldn't tell my sis is older than me but he could! I like him immediately! Hahaha... 

Then the hotel concierge was kind enough to search hotel for us even though it wasn't his responsibility~ and the hotel bell boy went to the main road to hail a taxi for us even though we weee not hotel guests~ 

I find gz ppl are more friendly than ppl in shanghai~ guess they r too busy taking k of their own businesses than people who are in need~

Thanks for the wonderful (and disastrous) experience.. They r both priceless!





2 comments:

lj said...

oh~ so that's how the RMB2500 pee ingredient looked like, why so blur? got drunk already before drinking?

jenn said...

not a bad trip huh.. met lots of good people and best of all, good wine too!

Next time u have to pay $2 to use public toilet liao coz ur pee is classier hehe