Tuesday, May 7, 2013

失意症~~

something funny (or sad) happened to my mum lately...she has a friend who is beginning to lost her short term memory, out of kindness, my mum recommended her to take "ginko" to strengthen her memory and that she is willing to sell her her extra bottle of ginko from australia~~ so last week, my mum brought the bottle of ginko to her friend's place and sell her the bottle at  cost nia...

she taught her the function of ginko and when to take the pills....my mum went with another friend and they had a little chat...then my mum gave her 10 pills of glucosamine (for legs) as free gift. my mum was hopeful that her friend will gain back her memory~~

that evening, her friend called my mum and told my mum that she didnt receive the bottle of ginko for my mum after she paid! my mum was like "????? what?, i just put on your table and left", her friend insisted she didnt have it at her place, yet she remembered she already paid my mum (?!)....my mum asked her to check her place, still, it was nowhere to be seen..strange..my mum's friend said it must have been taken by my mum's other friend @_@ .... my mum, being a nice friend, decided to refund her....so today, i took my mum and her other friend to her ginko friend. 

4 of us looked high and lo for the bottle...the friend kept showing us her fridge to prove the bottle wasnt in the house as if that was the only place to hide the bottle..anyway, we duck and jump, still no sign so my mum gave up and refunded her the cash...then we saw the lady put the money on the table and went around to show us the bottle wasnt there...again..so i quickly took the cash and put in her hand and said, aunty, please take the cash and remember, we already paid you....out of no luck, we decided to quit and went off....on the road, my mum kept talking about the incident..they both had sleepless night last night...oh dear....is it worth it? then we realized we should have taken picture that we handed the cash to the old lady...coz we were afraid that she would called up and complained we didnt pay her back...

after 15mins, the hubby called my mum and accused my mum for not refunding the cash...we were like @_@

well, up to now, we have no idea whether it was just an act...to pretend memory loss about receiving ginko but remembering paying cash...one thing my mum learned is, never to help the lady anymore....真是好人难做。。。。不过还挺好笑的。。真是什么人都有。。。赞!!





3 comments:

jenn said...

听了N遍了~ 哈哈

good that u got it written down la. next time we can just direct ppl to your blog to read about it so i don't have to listen to it over and over and over.... again :P

lj said...

walao eh~~~ like that also can!! tiger pretend to be pig ah! so than how? pay again ah?! i think she never want to improve her memory, with this excuse she can keep on walk like crab

baby jane said...

in the end, my mum 赔了夫人又折兵咯....no la, didnt pay. i think it could not pass their conscience la...i think my mum is too nice..and she couldnt sleep for days after that...she must be dreaming how the couple enjoyed the ginko with their evil smile at home..hahaha