Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Travel Disasters!!! Part 1

I haven't been writing post about travel disaster for almost two yrs! I thought I have seen the worst during my years of traveling.. How WRONG was I until my encounter last weekend.

Went to Guangzhou with my sis last Saturday night to meet up with my brother and sis in law.. It was a trip we both looked forward to coz I was planning to eat as much as I could and my sister was planning to furnish her whole place in Paris! Hiak hiak.. 

Our flight on sat night was supposed to be at 830pm. We arrived airport a bit early and we played in the lounge ~ ate, drank and watched movie.. Having lots of fun until we were told our flight was delayed and the timing is to be determined! We waited from 530pm at airport.. Waited and waited an waited..finally at 830pm, we were told to board the plane~ we were so happy... So was my brother coz they were already waiting at the gz airport for our arrival since 7pm! We didn't know a disaster was about to happen.. 

While we were waiting for other passengers to board the plane, I happily told my brother that we would see them soon.. Mayb in two hours time! After sitting in the plane for 10mins, we were told there was a traffic control and we had to wait for our turn...how long did u think it was?

Well, we were in the plane for 3hours coz the plane only departed at 1130pm! We were so tempted to leave the plane and just get our refund but were afraid my bro and sis in law would be disappointed! My sis and I were trying to entertain ourselves.. By entertaining ourselves, we happened to entertained other passengers too.. Lookit our creativity




This is only part one of the story.. We arrived gz at 130am and got to our hotel in shunde at 3am!

3 comments:

jenn said...

looking at her big fat tear drops, i could tell how sad she was! hahaha...

she is darn so funny! the rest of the passengers must be thankful that they had free entertainment for 3 hours haha

lj said...

*laughing banging head on table* your sister is really a gem! wa ha ha~ u never get bored with a travel companion like this even if the flight was delayed for 24 hours. ha ha ha! u gals rock!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, ya, I laughed till I peed in my pants! It was hilarious.. Love her sense of humor... 益咗其他人