Monday, July 30, 2007

Transformers ROCKS!!!

Finally, after waiting for N days or weeks, I finally get to watch transformers!!! And it is also the FIRST movie I watched in China…Everybody has been telling me how great and awesome the movie is…which makes me want to watch so badly…the problem is, I never have the time to watch….planned to watch in HK last weekend, ended up meeting up with friends for the whole weekend….was so sad and disappointed and worst come to worst, I would just buy the DVD….but last nite was a turning point, I’ve decided to materialize my “dream”….hahaha…so after dinner, without checking in the hotel yet, I went to the movie together with my friend…
It was a hot summer nite….(sigh, the cool weather days are gone since Monday..how sad..) it was really really really hot…I was sweating badly before we arrived the cinema…thought I would get cooled down in the theatre (well, usually ppl in kch have to put on jackets when they watch movie), well, in qingdao, it’s nothing like that, we were so hot tat all of us feel like taking off our clothes…we know better to control ourselves…hahaha….THEY DIDN’T EVEN TURN THE AIRCOND ON…during the movie, it was quite ok, coz I tried to cool myself down by thinking kinda theory…it was useful in the beginning…as the movie progressed, it got better and better, more and more exciting and also the warmer I felt…finally, I was sweating in the movie~~~ I guess the excitement brought the heat….gosh…it was terrible but the movie was too good that I just didn’t care…. TRANFORMERS ROCKS!!! It’s the movie of the year for me….i will get the DVD and watch it over and over and over….it’s childhood memory…honestly, I had no idea why they fought at all before I watched the movie…now I know…hahaha…and I asked tat question to everyone I know, they said the same as me…standard answer is “they fought because they want to protect the world~~~” :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Wonder we are twins... I like it too! BTW, did u copy from my blog hahahaha ;p

Anonymous said...

Jen, I suspect she did...whahaha....she's a copycat Jane...hehehehe...No Sacrifice, No Victory!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ya, nyiap is also a copycat...miao miao..for copying the statement from the movie...:p

Anonymous said...

That's not being a copycat, I was just quoting what you missed out from the movie...sigh...that line is so important...and it's such a great revelation....think of it...:P