Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Life in QD

Am already in QD for 1 week ++...supposed to have more wonderful blogs coming in but for some reasons, i cant access my own blog through Shangri-la's internet...weird...why i paid RMB40 for not able to use my own website..sigh...i want my money back!!! hehehe..well, generally, QD is a very nice place, nice beach, most important of all, NICE & COOL weather...I like i like...:) the downside is, our office is 50 mins from the city, so we have to wake up very early every morning just to get there by 9am...crap...im seriously lack of sleep :( ate alot, put on lots of weight...now when i walk, my tummy vibrate, when i jump, my face vibrate, when i wave, the skin of my arms vibrate....im becoming FAT & FLABBY....ooooo..this is the only motivation for me to go to gym everynite....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's grow FAT together then hiak hiak hiak...