Saturday, July 21, 2007

I know them, they dunno me~~

Flying back to Hong Kong from Qingdao today for weekend~~~well, i don't normally go back to HK in the middle of my assignments, but this time i come bek because i have visitors \(^^)/

Guess who i shared a plane with today? heheh..u won't believe it...i met 蔡少芬, 召美琪, 陈豪 and 3 other ppl who are now currently shooting in qingdao.. I had a close encountered with the star -> chai and me 擦身而过, side by side and touched me on my shoulder...she is very thin in person, her skin is very nice and quite tall...just a little bit shorter than me..quite pretty..chen is very tall and zhao looks very young...she's really good in keeping herself in "good condition"...wonder how she does it....

it's so funny...i was like 不知不觉。。。 i was sleeping and reading all the time in the plane and my colleagues kept talking and talking non-stop...then suddenly my colleague told me tat she wanted to go to the front to take magazines...i was a bit puzzled...well, tat's because we sat quite far behind...i was thinking "why go all the way to the front to get a magazine when the back is closer?" then my other colleague told me abt the stars sitting in the front and my first reaction was "i wanted to go get magazines as well"...hahah..but i didnt...after tat, chai got up and walked to the back for toilet and i told my colleague, im going to toilet, which i really needed to go before she went.......and i was standing behind her...alot of ppl stared at her..she must have felt unnatural while waiting in the Q...before she could complete her chore, chen came and called her to return to her seat and she walked past me, side by side touching my shoulder...YES, i already showered...ahha...i'm not crazy about her...she has black teeth though..sayang~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yee...sounds so lesb......hahahaha.....black teeth??? From what? Who is Chen? Guy or gal? Never heard before...haha...

Anonymous said...

are they shooting the series 珠光宝气????? so got see 林保怡or not????? who got the black teeth????

Anonymous said...

chai shao fen got the black black teeth..but she's pretty :) didnt see ling bao yi ler....no yuan fen..hehehe