Thursday, July 19, 2007

午夜凶玲 or 见鬼

I guess most of us must have seen these movies….and how can we forget them? Im sure nobody would want anything like those in the movies to happen to them…well, im definitely one of them….no no, I don even want them to be in my dreams~~~ well, my nightmare came to live to haunt me every single day since I got to Qingdao…let me tell you why (in indian tone and shaking my head…ahaha) For some reasons, the lights in the office building are usually not switched on, all of the windows are covered up to avoid sunlight (yaaa, im starting to sound spooky), there are a lot of dark corridors and staircases, and there are MANY doors that I dono which one leads to which one~~~ well, it took me a week to find my way…my colleagues even got lost in the building!!! Ya, it’s that spooky…look at the photos below…the only light we could see is the “exit” light which is green…the moment we open the door, we could only see greenish dark corridor leading to our room…one time we were shocked coz we only saw dark shadow coming towards our direction….phew..luckily it is not “ghost” festival or I think I would be scared to death already…. well, the truth is, the office is a manufacturing plant for electronic parts and they are sensitive to dust, so the building has to be built in a way to keep them from getting dirty….tat’s why… This is what I have to go thru to go anywhere…the moment I open our conference room door, this is what I get~~~ (BOOOOOOooooo.....ahaha...this is like one of the scenes in 午夜凶玲)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane...control urself or else soon we can't even differentiate the ghost and u...whahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

we already cant differentiate between ghost and nyiap..ahahhaha...:p

Anonymous said...

The spooky corridor of ur office is scary. BUT not as scary as the person in the last picture! haha...