Thursday, July 19, 2007

Free advertisement by jane

Qingdao is actually a very pretty city…I just realized when I saw the lights of the city from the airplane….i tot kuching is the only city that has the prettiest lights when u are 10000000+++ feet away from the ground…last Sunday when I flew back from Shanghai, I looked at my windows sleepily, hoping it would arrive fast as the seat was pretty cramp….then suddenly, a dark cloud passed by and a bright piece of land appeared…instantly, I was fully awake…I had a sense of familiarity…it reminded me so much of my home town, my dear kuching  except it’s a lot bigger and brighter….unfortunately I couldn’t take any pics….or Im sure all of u would be as wide awake as me….to compensate myself, I took some pics of the view outside my hotel…it’s not tat bad coz im staying at the top floor already…but it’s still not the best….this city is clean, wide, weather is good etc etc…most importantly, the qingdao beerrrrrr….yummy…it tastes much much better in qingdao….creamier, tastier, more golden….and it’s FRESH…you get it in plastic bags….gosh….how is tat possible????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drunken Jane.....