Friday, August 8, 2014

我的世界



Have you ever tried this before? Close your eye and try to look with your eye balls to see what you see in the dark. 

I did that all the time when i was young. I called it, my own world. Sometimes, when i close my eyes lightly, i see a lot of dots and if i look closely, the dots become a picture that looks like above picture...it's different all the time. And if i close my eyes harder, the dots will have different colours.

i always find this fascinating. If you have not try, do try it. it's fun :)

haha, i know you may think i am weird...when i was young, i always come up with different ways to entertain myself. i'd do the following:

1) At night time, i will stare at the street lights and i can see the light shadow, kinda like a star shape..if i turn my head around, the shadow will move with me

2) During the day time, i love looking at the big fluffy clouds and try to think what they look like. some looks like doggie, some looks like poo, some looks like a human and some looks like food to me. When i travel on plane, i will stare at the clouds in the sky and start wondering if there are fairies on the clouds. haha, i watch too much movie~~

3) sometimes i start to think why i am the way i am and why i can feel the way i feel and i will look at someone and wonder how i will feel and think if i were him/her. it just gives me a mysterious feeling

4) Sometimes i like standing in the balcony and look at the yellow light from afar and wonder what are the people in that cozy home doing

aahhh... have you tried them before?


3 comments:

lj said...

I did the cloud thing, saw the lamp post star, imagined wat ppl doing in their house……hey! We r much alike!

I used to feel that i am not my parents maternal child, have u ever?

jenn said...

wah, i do those 'activities' too!

i also stare in the dark, then red dots will start to fill up the dark space and they move around too

wah, jane, i was just gonna write about the clouds thing. u stole my thoughts! :S

haha lj, why did u feel that u were not your parent's own flesh and blood?

Jane Jane said...

Haha, looks like we think and do the same. Haha..

No boh, I never wonder if I was my parents' daughter but I thought I came from rock and my parents picked us up somewhere. Hahaha