Saturday, December 15, 2012

my life

hey, when you go through my blog, have you ever think that you have been accompanying me throughout the past x yrs? i couldnt remember when i started writing my blog...should be around 2006...gosh, it's SIX years...can't believe it..time just flew by like that...you will realize i have written something happy, something sad, something funny, something serious...it's all what happened in my life for the past 6 years...CONGRATULATIONS, you have been in my life for 6 years...hehehehehe...for many of you, it's definitely more than 6 years as some relationship is hidden :p

well, i reread my blog and found that i have grown from a little girl to an old lady...hahaha...but im glad what life has taught me...as the years go by, i started to realise what i really want in life...it's just simple...HAPPINESS and people around me are happy...

i don't need too much money (just enough to spend and do what i want), no need a high position (coz i see how ppl suffer and gain from it..just fully depends on what you want out of life), no need an expensive car (just something that can bring you from one location to another), no need expensive clothes (just something comfy)...

hey, am i being 没有出息?ahaha...for ppl who have ambition, im 没出息,for ppl who are like me, it's life...hahaha...so, why do i care?

3 comments:

jenn said...

hahaha.. what happened to always 25?

Not 没出息啦,it's 知足常乐!

btw, do i get a loyalty award for being with u for the past 6 (and more) years? haha

Anonymous said...

Buwahahaha... I will write a post dedicated to you.

lj said...

got loyalty award kah? than definitely i m one of those highet ranked! 6 years liao meh? gosh, never tell never know, i spend 6 years watching u turning into old lady (u say one!)

aiyo, like u still 没出息,than i m 烂泥 lo, so i guess 'same feather flock together' that sort. u dont need too much money cos u got too too much can retire already mah. ha ha~