Sunday, November 18, 2012

just want to leave a foot print

Finally have short access to blogspot....i miss my blog, and i'm sure all of you miss it the same way as me...hehehe...

recently, i had been trying to reflect what happened to me in life after i left HK....initially i thought my life was much more fun (and hence more fun posts and things happened before i left HK) and thought SH has turned me into someone that i don't recognize...well, i thought it was Shanghai that make me changed...after i talked to a friend, i realized, i was the one who changed myself....why? coz i thought life was much nicer back then and more interesting back then...WELL, i was WRONG....wrong for having this type of thought because my life back then could have been much worse, but i chose to think (or depress) that life was good in HK....if i keep having this negative thought, my life now or in the future won't be good, right? coz i am focusing on something that never happens and something that i assume would be good...hahaha...how silly am i....

my mission now is: to think more positively and more optimisticly...gambate, Jane~~

2 comments:

Ur great sis jenn said...

Wah.. So deep.. But good that u finally realised the root cause. Can't wait to see a smiley baby Jane!

lj said...

yeah loh, if u keep thinking older days is better, hardly will come the better tomorrow, having said that, i myself also fall into the dilema, sometime think of those days when i m free n single, tears shed. sigh~ gambate together my friend