Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, welcome 2013

Time sure feels like it flies by as you are getting older...I dono if this happened to you before.. When I was young, I wish I grew up faster and eager to tell people that I'm 20 yrs old... When I was at that age, I was proud to tell ppl my age when asked...but now, when asked, I pretend I couldn't count, i pretend I have amnesia, I change subject and worse of all, people feel bad for asking *sweat*

Well, i just have to accept and face the reality... Haha... The more u want to escape, the more it will haunt u... Hehe

Well, 2012 is gonna be a past tense after today... I remember when I was still in primary school, we had to write dates on the top right hand corner.. It was always sad to need to write a different year.. And kept forgetting in the first few days.. It doesn't happen anymore coz dates these days appear automatically~

2012 is another year to be appreciated that my loved ones are healthy and happy... I didn't go for any new yr resolutions anymore...instead, I think as long as family and friends are healthy and happy, I'm happy ;) when people start to get older *ahem ahem* we tend to appreciate different things~ oh dear, im just pretending to be older, that's it *ssshh*

Happy new year to my friends and family... Wish all of you another year of health and happiness~~

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*



5 comments:

jenn said...

25 isn't too old la :P

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

happy new year..may everyone be healthy and happy always :)

lj said...

i tend to forget what age really mean after i pass 30. hee! hee! it's just number lah, it's what u r that matter. To me, u still so cute, loving, nice like 20's, so u r still 20's in my heart

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

p/s easier to leave comment here, heh!

Anonymous said...

hahhaa...yalor..more user friendly ho...hahaha..that's why i'm so touched when u signed up the other acc just to leave comment..

ya, just a number..doesnt mean much...easily said!

jenn said...

yalo, lj so wei da... btw, am waiting for lj's new blog update til neck long long loh... pls update soon *begging*