Sunday, December 30, 2012

Travel drama

Now I realize why people complain when things don't go their way... That evening when I was rushing, I complain silently in my mind that shanghai traffic is terrible (even though it is true but i kinda magnify the problem that day), I complained why everyone had to leave at this hour, I complained why the subway driver's hand couldn't move faster, why the subway couldn't go faster.. Etc... It seemed to be everyone's fault but mine! Well, if only I questioned the driver's estimation, if I left earlier, maybe it would be a different story~ no story for my friends, no excitement for my friends... Hehe.. I wish there was a magic door or superman.. Hahaha

Well...I made it to the flight! Phew.. Managed to check in at 720pm and board at 740pm... Phew, that was close! Turned out there was someone else like me too and we both ran like hell... I think we were faster than the Olympic gold winner..

下次要注意料〜好險(。-_-。)

2 comments:

jenn said...

wah, like that also can.. luckily it was an AA flight.. u would have been rejected liao.. haha

lj said...

wah~ haven't heard you rush for plane for a long time liao wor, such a reminder. Still, u make it in time, good way to wrap up the year :p