Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Xmas

The other night I went a mall just for a walk while waiting for my friends for dinner...it was a cooooold night~ bler~ while window shopping (the initial intention), something caught my eye~ it was a fat, cute angel with blink blink heart~ so cute!!! So I went in and started to negotiate with the owner and bought two of it.. One for my home and one for my friend~ don't they look cute? Sorta like jenn and me.. Two FAT but CUTE twin angels ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Any year is almost gone but the closest festive is Xmas~ one of my favorite hdays~ Ho Ho Ho, MErRY XMaS







3 comments:

Jenn said...

What fat twins? Don't "pull me into the water" leh haha

Ya, love Xmas atmosphere! But it's already dong dong qiang everywhere here already haha

Anonymous said...

buwahahaha..we are fat, just admit it..face the reality...fact but cute bah..hahaha

lj said...

fat angel with fly's wing, definitely cannot fly