Thursday, June 10, 2010

Travel Disaster

I took a morning flight to Korea on Tuesday night…..sometimes, I like travelling, sometimes I just hate it…I used to hate travelling only when I’m going to places that I don’t like or when I will do something I don’t like or see someone I don’t like or go somewhere I don’t like for too long or when I just don’t feel like travelling….now I have another pet peeve…I don’t like to travel at midnight!!! Why? Because first, I’m deprived from my beauty sleep, then I will feel very very tired after the flight…second, I don’t like to use my own time to fly for business trip especially when I have done it so often already…I kinda feel imbalance inside…hehehe..i flew at 215am on Wed morning and took a 1.5 hours car ride to the hotel…my initial plan was to take a nap at the hotel for a short while, take shower, have breakfast then go to the office to fight a battle with someone…the moment I got into the taxi, I FAINTED and started to dream…I slept till I couldn’t wake up…oh man…that was how tired I was…then when I was abt to check in the hotel, the hotel told me that they didn’t have the room…I was MAD MAD MAD…coz my colleague helped me booked early check in already where they would charge me 50% of the room rate…and now, they treated me like this? Well, no matter how I scolded them, I would never get a room…so I went to the fitness centre to take my shower…I treated the ladies’ room as my own room…I poo’ed and I bathed naked in an open space at the sauna area….aaaahhh…the good thing is, I had the sauna all for myself since it’s DARN early in the morning….who even goes at this hour!!!

5 comments:

jenn said...

ooo good leh. then u can pee in this cubicle and then bs in that cubicle and nobody cares.

baby jane said...

sounds like jenn's hobby...hiak hiak hiak

baby jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lj said...

eh jane, your flying & hotel expereinces can write a book already...'how to survive through crappy flight & hotel'. master of all! lol

baby jane said...

hahhaaha....你太看得起我了啦。。。我的只是小儿科嘞。。。