Friday, June 18, 2010

Shop again...

Continuing from my last shopping spree, i didnt buy a lot of things in Daegu...coz for some reasons, they didnt tempt me that much...the current style is not my favourite...but i did buy a lot of skin related products...in korea, if you go into a skin products shop, they will give you a lot of samples....so my strategy? hehehe..is to buy in instalment from the same shop...i like the make up remover water from Nature Republic which i can only find in Korea...my plan is to buy 10 bottles...first, i bought 2 bottles + other products and got a lot of free samples...second time, i bought 3 bottles + other products and get a lot of free samples...i plan to buy another time...actually, the thing is, i feel embarrassed to buy so many in one go la... *FLUSH*

This is what i bought for jenn....passport cover~~

3 comments:

jenn said...

clever strategy jane! but i would split my purchase into 10 times hehe...

wah, thanks for the passport cover! i bought one in tw last time. this can be my extra one :P

ooo, i want one bottle of makeup remover + free samples too :P

lj said...

yeah loh, 10 purchase got 10 sample is it? zek zek zek....accountant!

jenn u got extra passport cover is it? than this one give me lah! ha ha ha!

baby jane said...

what will happen when you put a group of accountants together?

the answer is revealed: look at the above! hahahahahah... (^V^)