Sunday, June 6, 2010

My trip home

It was a short trip this time...in fact, very rush...coz it was a last minute decision and couldnt get ticket to come back on friday night or saturday...otherwise, it would be GREAT~~ the week i was in kuching was both good and bad...good because there were gawai holidays & some big shot's bday and that means Jenn & friends got more time to play with me...bad because a lot of shops & kopitiams were closed becaues of this!!! mayb that doesnt mean much to those of you who are always in kuching..it sure has a lot of impact on me!! the next day i came back, i wanted to have my favourite noodle, but it was closed for 4 days!! then i wanted to have my favourite laksa and it was closed for 5 days!! then i wanted to have noodles & laksa at other places and they were all CLOSED!!! the most important was, i didnt get to have my favourite drink for almost one whole week that i was there...luckily, i had been a good girl and my prayer was answered...i got to have my favourite Teh C peng at my favourite kopitiam (Refer to the pic below...jenn was kind enough to bought TWO glasses for me on my last day in Kuching) and i got to have the noodle at my favourite place just before my parents & jenn sent me to airport....i felt so happy already...好幸福 :')

3 comments:

Jenn said...

u forgot to mention that u even got to drink the 3-layer teh c peng @ the 3-layer teh c founder's shop before u went inside the departure hall :P

bet u know feel 好幸福 x infinity :P

lj said...

oh! i didnt know those shops close for so many days! si beh ho tan. tomorrow i help eat your share :p ... at the end u still got to taste them! nice, it's a happiness a good twin sister could bring.

baby jane said...

hahaha...how was laksa and teh c peng...so envious la.... ><