Saturday, June 6, 2009

我的战利品 - to be continued

went back to korea...didnt go back to Busan but went to seoul for the weekend....i'm pretty happy with my achievement over the weekend....everything became quite cheap in korea because of the weak won...YAHOO for that!!!! i remember a yr++ ago when i went, i seemed to not able to afford most of the things here..even a ramen cost a fortune...thanks to the economic crisis for making a happy person this time...well..actually most of the things are FOC...freebies from shops...i love korean shops for they are quite generous for giving out freebies~~~~they really know how to capture women's hearts...guys...im giving you tips here for free~~~ >< one night i was walking in and out of shops with my colleague to just collect freebies...yeah, i know...we are cheap..but who are not????!!!

Of coz, i didnt only buy for myself...i shared my happiness with my family too....here's a bag i got for my dear mummy...it's a leather bag...since she got robbed last year and lost her newly purchased leather bag in melbourne...i wanted to give her something to cheer her up....and of coz i got shirts for jenn too...i'm just a good daughter and sister *BLUSH*

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Any freebies for me? hahaha...

Thanks for the shirts Jane. They are just what I was looking for in HK!

I got u something from Pontianak too. I kept forgetting to tell u :)