Sunday, June 21, 2009

pick the right answer

You May wonder why i pose this video....watch and tell me why (if you know me, you will know why~~~~) ....don't cheat...pls scroll down for answer... GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

Hey, i'm disappointed to find out that most of you think it's the FOOD!!! IT'S NOT THE FOOD!!! it's the KITTY~~~ it's a very famous kitty in taiwan these days...they even set up a website for him (which i thoughtfully included in my links list)...she's my new idol now~~~~love it love it...so cute~~~ P/S: Jenn said she didnt understand my post...and she said if she doesnt understand, so would everyone out there...let me explain...see the kitty in the beginning of the ad? that's the kitty i'm in love with now...and so as alot of ppl out there..so her owner made her a website which is now linked to my blog...on your left hand side..called meow meow site....hopefully it's clearer.... :)

2 comments:

lj said...

=.=""" u cat maniac, she looked like any other cat by the road to me.

Jenn said...

hehe, not everyone is slow as me mah hehe..

she will make a good couple with Sabrina's black cat, Salem. ooo, the kittens they produce will look like zebras! haha