Monday, June 29, 2009

gifts

my new collection~~~~~ four mini teddy bears stuck under my computor monitor...haha..you may wonder why...actually these are the teddy bears given to me by the hotel i stayed in...one day per bear sitting on my pillow~~ :) well, actually, i dono what to do with them, so i decided to just squeeze them in any free space that i have....hehe..smart huh?! *blush*

Notice on the table, i have another gift...it's a chanel hair midst...well, again, i dono what to do with it yet coz i don't really put perfume on my hair :p will i be bold? will it damage my hair? will it....??? oh well, i will just leave it for now and there will be moments when i think i need it and start using it..could be when prices of shampoo and conditioner go up or water charges become really expensive will decided to use...hahaha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

       __,  -ー-  、__
       (_,'       ',_)
       l  ●   ●  l
       i  (_ ● _)   i
       ノ          ',
      /,, -ー 、  , -‐ 、
     (   , -‐ '"      )
      `;ー" ` ー- -ー;'"
      l          l

HIP said...

i still remember using that monitor and keyboard..hehe..:p

Jenn said...

yeah, HIP was glued to the monitor everyday and nite ;p

ur monitor has bear disease! so many bears sticking out! haha...

jane jane said...

yeah..HIP, better don molest my PC ar..hehehe...the only thing that can get HIP away from molesting my PC is the mango dessert...tsk tsk tsk..tam jiak