Monday, June 15, 2009

Life's journey

Have you ever stopped and think: gosh, time flies and it's already half way through the year...and what had i done in the past 6 months? well, i suddenly did...and reminiscing now about the journy....somehow, i think i had some very fruitful improvements :)
  • i've become more independent than i used to be (mayb not a lot but slightly better than 6 mths ago)
  • i've found a port for myself to park my boats of emotions...
  • i've put more time and love on my family and other love ones
  • i've learned to say "NO"
  • i've found good people whom i didnt think exist before....i really feel grateful

ah well, i cant really think of a full list....but hopefully, this post will get you to think about your own journey and pace...slowdown and smell the flowers....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I ask myself that question almost everyday! haha...

am glad of your achievements, Jane. And ur list makes me go, what have I done in the past 6 months & 15 days?