Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nothing to write

wanna update my blog but i couldnt think of anything to write...weird...mayb that's because i have been staying in one location for TOooooo long...out of boredom, i took some pictures in the hotel...share with my friends...don't laugh coz im not a professional photographer and i don have a tripod...:p and most important of all, im not a born model...
  • this is me on my bed, doing my conference call...i looked dreamy....day dream...:p
  • hey, who put a big fat WHALE on my bed? (^0^)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha... i thought it's a seal sitting on a fluffy bed ;p

Anonymous said...

phewww wit!!! mermaid on the bed! ha ha...jenn so bed, seal dont have so long 'tail'

eh jane, dont let your boss know how seducing u r when u r in a conference, later he keep thinking about 'other' thing. wua ha ha1

Katherine said...

Jane..... who take this pic for u? :p..... tat person must be enjoy seeing ur pose lo? :p

Katherine said...

Hey ya, I agree... staying in a place too long has got nothing to write.... hahhaha like me... din go for travelling for almost a year le la.... hahahha ... so i can only write wat i think everyday lo :0

Jane Jane said...

i used auto flashing to take the pic..haha...:p katherine, i enjoy reading ur blog ar...remember to write more and more often ar...