Monday, July 7, 2008

panda

Would love to watch Kungfu panda...but havent had the chance yet...heard it is funny~~~well, mayb i could save a few bucks myself coz I'm becoming a panda myself...havent been sleeping well when i travel nowadays...last time in taipei, i found it hard to sleep in hotel coz i kept "imagining" abt things....thanks to my friends and colleagues who were kind enough to share w me the ghost experience and after the violent shake of my bed in taipei one midnight, from then on, i developed a phobia....started to feel insecure abt staying in hotel alone...i used to enjoy it so much...sigh...now i prefer my small little 100 sq feet room in hk....last week was the best sleeping week for me...

Even now when im staying at 5 star hotel in Sunway, i still feel insecure...despite all the "protection" (Wei, don think wai wai oh ^^), i still got scared when i heard tiny noises coming out from ceiling, tv etc :( HEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllppp...how am i gonna travel like this?

I will end up looking like this soon if i don recover :(

After non stop and uncontrollable food intake, i would be the big fat panda....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor panda jane... roll around on the floor lor.. u will feel exhausted and want to sleep in no time ;p

don't worry, u can become pig in a few days time

Jane Jane said...

buwahahah....cannot...i need to maintain my figure...have to be pretty ^^

Tracy said...

Jane, have a good sleep when go back home! Enjoy your trip back home!