Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friday the 13th

Tomorrow is BLACK friday...it is friday the 13th..i'm not sure if this is a coincidence or what...my room number is 1305 on the 13th floor...gosh...is it a sign? gotta be careful...i remember two black fridays that i had back in Malaysia...i was still working at EY and always with a group of my work (or play) mates....it just happened that on these two black fridays, i happened to sit around with my mates, as usual, chatting...J, W and me were sitting in our own seats, talking...then suddenly, we were gossiping about someone...so we shared our opinions...just when i was bad-mouthing abt someone, the "victim" just appeared out of nowhere, from my BACK!!! all 3 of us went quiet...oh dear oh dear, did she hear what we said? we weren't that soft u know...oh dear....so tomorrow i have decided to keep my mouth shut :p

my boss was even worse...he stayed in room 1364 on the 13th floor...6 is a devil number, 4 is an unlucky number in china...gosh..nothing is good...haha..well, im just being superstitious..hopefully everything will be okie... ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiz, i didn't realise it until u read your blog. Damn... i have to be extra careful too :(

Anonymous said...

my bad day come 1 day earlier leh! can't even manage to take precautios measures...so today i shall be safe!

so instead of talking bad words, u can entertain your mouth with more food! wakaka!