Monday, June 2, 2008

damn poor 赤穷

Thanks to jenn, i shopped like a shopaholic, ordering anything and everything i see online...taiwanese are geniuses when it comes to advertising... everything seems so great, seems so magical...so, i just "clicked" my money away by adding most of the things into my favourite list, thinking that i would try to come back to my favourite items and remove some items that may not be necessary...turned out, i removed ZERO item and ended up buying all...唉, 真是"一失足成千骨恨"啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊~~~ it's so easy to buy online la....i ordered my things on Thursday and i got them yesterday..how efficient and hassle free :) last night when i got them, i just rushed back to the hotel and opened every single parcel and tried every single thing...some are jenn's, i left them for her opening ceremony :)

I think i would be broke if i continued to stay in taiwan....i have decided not to log into the website anymore (for those of u who are wondering how amazing this site is, visit http://www.payeasy.com.tw/ it is indeed pay easy...oh man (>_<))

BEFORE

TADA~~~

The consequence? see below

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Jane, if i were in Taiwan i will be broken. Taiwan is really a shopping haven can get anything with click of button!!!! The round sponge in your picture is use for curl hair rite? ehhe. Try and let me know how effective is it?

Jane Jane said...

i tried last night..it's not bad...i like it...and not damaging at all...im officially broke

Anna Tan said...

so nice..... I guess I will be the same if I were to be in Taiwan.Hey where is the stuff for me. kekekeke..... LOL