Thursday, June 12, 2008

Disaster

I have been eating non stop...i eat and eat and eat...eat while i was in Japan, qingdao, shanghai, suzhou, Taipei, Kuching, Miri, Perth, Singapore, HK etc etc (except for India)....as time goes by, my weight increases proportionately with the increase in my food consumption...all my clothes become too small for me :( i have to accept the fact tat my metabolism is slower now and as my food consumption increases, it cannot keep up :( the consequence? i'm now FATSO jane...

but i don feel that guilty anymore coz i pray every night :p see below :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane, i was thinking of posting that kitty picture too! Great minds think alike!

I hope great minds don't have the same body figure though ;p

Just eat all you can and eat all you want!

Tracy said...

吃得是福! :)

Anonymous said...

wah!! what an evil wish!!!

Jane Jane said...

haha...i tot the kitty is cute :) ya, twins will be twins and we even have the same great mind...amazzziiinnnggg...^^ ya, tracy, i still havent stopped eating :p