Monday, September 17, 2007

My dream came true

Finally~~~my dream has come true....i have been planning my trip to Seoul for the past months and something always happened...when i was still struggling to decide where to go on my last weekend in QD, one night, i received an MSN from my sister, inviting me to go to SEOUL~~~ i was SOOOooo happy and i quickly purchased and flew to Seoul the next day~~~i was very x 100000000000000 excited...as usual, i took my red backpack and boarded myself...

After 1 hr & 20 mins, i was finally there....WOW, koreans~~~ just like the faces we saw on TV...everywhere is korean - the ppl, the signboards, the language, the etc etc...the airport looks a bit like HKIA, but in korean...hehehe....i took a bus to my sis's place...it was raining so hard that day....but the city is very nice....i exchanged some korean wons at the airport, i felt like a millionaire...i have W150,000 on me!!! tat's a lot of money (in fact, that is only equivalent to HKD150) ^^ my bus ride is the most expensive ride i have ever taken in my whole life...it cost me EIGHT THOUSAND bucks!!!! i feel so rich yet so poor :p everything cost at least ONE THOUSAND in korean....i remember i paid 16 thousand for my lunch @@..yup, i had problem with my math everytime i made my purchase....i thought it was cheap coz i divide the currency my 1K instead of 100. my CD cost 12,000 and i thought it is HKD12...after i paid, i realised it is HKD120 instead...but too late~~~ (i'm millionaire in Korea but poor in reality~~~)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................I wana go Seoul too...............lucky brat....sigh........

Anonymous said...

j.

quickest way to convert, is 1,000 won is approximate to 1 USD. so you knock off the '000 and that is about the value in USD.

i.

Anonymous said...

haha...ya, i converted by 100 to convert to HKD all the time..but i sometimes forgot how many zeros there are...this is the consequence of using calculator and excel :P