Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gyeongbokgung

it was raining cats and dogs (meow meow, woof woof) in seoul during my weekend visit....i didnt know tat there was typhoon nearby, luckily it didnt spoil my trip...but really sympathised the victims in that area (".) i didnt do much in seoul...took quite long to go to places so i picked a few places that are worth going....on sat morning, my sis was busy, so i went to gyeongbukgung (korean palace)..i went to forbidden city in beijing, so i tot it's only right to visit the palace of a country...GYEONGBUKGUNG (AKA 景福宫 in chinese...the name may sound familiar to some ppl..sounds like KTV or some place with illegal business..^^)....it is a big palace....looks like a chinese palace, even wordings are in chinese...it is a nice palace but compared to forbidden city, it's more 平民...it cost me W3,000 to get in, nothing much to see but a row of buildings and imitations of chinese architecture....and they even had performance to demonstrate how the "security guards" change shift like dono how many hundreds or thousands years ago....Woooo, so that is what they did...hehehe.... (korean subway station, saying gyeongbokgung in korean too)

(don't play play with me~~~i have a sword!!!)

Change of guard shift "ceremony" (i wanted to put the video of the ceremony on, but it has already taken me 60mins to upload...i'm fed up...so no 眼福 for you guys :p i'm fed up and have decided to cancel the process~~~)

5 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

Korea is one of my dream destinations!! Bring me next time! Nvm how u bring me there. Stuff me in ur suitcase in u have to hehe...

The Palace looks a bit quiet leh... but still magnificent

Anonymous said...

i will need a bigger suitcase to fit you...yeah, the place is a bit quiet for some reasons...not like forbidden city, so crowded..i couldnt even take a pic without ppl blocking me!!!

let's go to korea together one day

Anonymous said...

I wana go too...but don't stuff me inside ur suitcase coz I know u r rich and most importantly, kind enough to buy me a ticket to go over....prove me right ya....:)

Anonymous said...

nyiap, don think i could fit you in my suitcase...it would be overweight!! hehe...im not rich anymore after i came bek from seoul..too expensive~~~

Anonymous said...

U just proved me wrong...I've always had such good impression of the twins till now......sigh......