Monday, September 24, 2007

Boogey trap!!

My close encounter with with BOOGIE~~~ I woke up at 715am on the saturday that i was in Xi'an...getting ready for our adventure with terrocotta and qing shi huang~~~our taxi driver was gonna pick us up at 8am and we had to have our breakfast before we left....i got up and went for a bath...aAAAhhh, i tried the sauna, tried the massage then showered....it was amazing how i could do all these in 10 minutes!!! So i got out from my amazing shower and took the towel...was wiping my face dry when i saw something on the towel...it was a BOOGIE~~~~ @_@ ya, you read correctly, BOOGIE!! AKA 鼻粪 (米田共),human's remain, pi sai (hokkien), pi si (hakka), nose shit (english), tahi hidung (malay), be si (cantonese) etc etc etc....deep inside, i wish it was mine....determined to find out whose it was....i used my index finger and digged at it...OMG OMG...it was kinda stuck on the towel !@#$%^& @_@ IT WASN'T MINE~!!! i almost puked...GROOOoooosssssSSSSSsss
(this is me when i found out the TRUTH)
My 1st reaction, dropped the towel on the floor, washed my finger and rewashed my face...dried my face with tissue paper instead...from then on, i checked all of my towels...
(this is me when i dropped the towel)
BTW, M saw a rat in the hotel restaurant~~ im sure it wasn't REMY from ratatouille...hehe...oh well, it was a fun trip overall...the boogey gave M and me a fun laugh...haha...^^ didnt tell ina coz i think ina would faint or just laughed so hard lol
(this is M when she laughed at my close encounter~~~)

No comments: