Sunday, September 23, 2007

lucky me

was in Xi'an the weekend before i went to seoul....i was so excited, my friend ina joined me in Xi'an all the way from HK *touched*...my colleague joined me...W was supposed to come, but he had some last minute changes that he had leave Qingdao...too bad W...you have our sympathy :p My colleague and I were upgraded to executive room due to unavailability of our deluxe room...initially, the reception told us to move to our deluxe room the next day, i frowned and said: "WHY? we won't stay around tomorrow just so that we could change room!!! i booked my room in advance and now you don't have a room to give me, whose fault is it?" then she said we could keep the room..YAY (^^)y the room is sOOOoo big, with two bathrooms, a living room, a big bedroom and my other bathroom has a BIG bathtub with massage and sauna system...COOL~~~was enjoying my room while waiting for Ina...finally, ina arrived...she told me she has been upgraded too...to suite i think...ina came to visit....and she realised that my room is much better than hers...so we went to visit hers...oh well, ina, all i could say is, you made M and me felt very lucky...hehehe.... This is the view outside my room:

1 comment:

Jennifer Kho said...

Wah, so big!! I want the shower! I want i want!