Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pleasant surprise

The other day, while I was desperate with my outbreak of eczema, LJ offered to help me with my medicine coz she was going to gz~ I asked daddy to help courier over from KCH but due to international restrictions on requirements of law, he couldn't send the medicine directly~ I had no choice but to visit the doc in shanghai~ that day, I was given a shot and lots of medicine~ but I wasn't comfortable w the content because tE pharmacist in KCH didn't give me so much medicines~ I was out of options, so I took his medicine knowing it was bad for my health~~

Luckily LJ offered to help so jenn quickly went to the pharmacist to get me my medicines and delivered to LJ's place〜a

I know there was a lot of effort put in so as to send me the medicines~ that day, I finally received it and were so happy~ I'm saved!

When I opened the box, I was happy coz I thought jenn wrapped them nicely for me and when I took out to unwrap, turned out it wasn't wrapping paper as I thought~ guess what it was~



WT's diaper~~ so creative~ haha~ thanks Jenn and LJ and WT for donating her diaper~ hehe

3 comments:

jenn said...

hahaha~ hopefully it wasn't a 'used' diaper :P

hope your eczema breakout is stopped. i'm not sure if WT will be happy to donate her diaper the 2nd time :P

baby Jane said...

hahaha...lucky also no special smell...it was funny and surprise at the same time...hope eczema will be gone~

lj said...

ha ha! it's a lot of love from different ppl to send the parcel to u. We had to make sure the content is well protected n nothing beat a diaper with good cushioning effect, of course it's a new diaper, u can still use it if u want. heh heh heh!