Saturday, October 11, 2014

对不起自己

I used to think i am a superwoman...an iron woman who will never get sick no matter what. I ate whatever i wanted, whatever i felt like..ignoring advice from parents and older generation aunties and uncles to take good care of my body....

until recently, i was sick for 4 days not being able to get up to go to work (hooray!), not able to cook for myself...not able to do anything but slept through the day....then i have allergy on my toe, then on my palms that i look like i had to cut them off at some point in time....

i blamed the sky, i blamed the earth, i blamed the country, i blamed the people, i blamed the society, i blamed the quality of food that people sell these days, i blamed the air quality, i blamed feng shu... now i realized, there was nothing to blame but myself....

It's time to take k of my body....i think the only way to really love yourself is to take care of your own health...

Hope i'm not too late to realize~ forgive me~



3 comments:

jenn said...

it's OK. at least you realized the importance of health now than later. take care sis

baby Jane said...

u also ah..don't take it for granted until it's too late..let's gambate together

lj said...

*pat shoulder* we r at the age where health is everything.