Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hambuglar or fashion?


Was travelling back to shanghai via KLIA 2 the other day and saw a couple coming towards me. At first glance, i thought the lady was trying to look fashionable with all the black and white stripes and uneven cuts...well...i couldnt stop laughing coz of thought of something else instead! I had to take out my phone to snap the picture even though i was carrying a lot of things~ i would regret if all my friends miss this...coz the first picture i took was too far, i was afraid you cannot see clearly..so i purposely walked faster to get closer view...gosh, i'm so thoughtful "*blush*



the lady was with a guy taller than him...unfortunately he was not wearing anything yellowish or both of them would remind me of Ronald McDonald and his friend, hambuglar...hahaha... hey, the lady stole my burger!



3 comments:

jenn said...

hahaha, maybe she just finished her shift at McD :P

baby Jane said...

wrong fashion. hahaha

lj said...

I don't even know there is such a character! gosh! I though she looked like a prisoner