Monday, October 13, 2014

My Useful Bag

Got this cute little bag from my eldest sister when she traveled somewhere. i have a lot of bags which i didnt know what to do with them...an idea came to me last night~



it's the shape of an elephant. Coz recently, i need to take a lot of supplements and also a lot of pills...they were lying everywhere..so i decided to group them together in the same space so that i won't forget what to take. So i turn this bag into something useful~ my medicine bag~

tada~ these are what are inside. look so crowded that i couldnt fit in my real medicine..so they will be in the plastic bag for now.


5 comments:

jenn said...

She got it from Laos..
nice! may be u need more bags like this to group everything in your house haha

baby Jane said...

haha, yeah, that's a good idea..how about u get me some more for free..hehe

jenn said...

you can have all the plastic bags at home haha

baby Jane said...

next time i give u plastic bag as gift for your belongings. haha

lj said...

u have put them to good use! my mom always buy this sort of souvenir when she travel around n I don't know what to do with them so they r left collecting dust