Sunday, July 31, 2011

my index finger

i woke up at 8am this morning...it's gonna be a busy sunday because i will have class from 1030am to 5pm today and i wanted to make my sunday as fruitful as possible...i always like my breakfast time over the weekend coz that means i can cook something hot and have my breakfast while watching something i really enjoy...and with a cup of hot milk tea, of coz~~~ so this morning, i quickly showered, dried my hair and make my favourite...campbell mushroom soup with noodles...yum yum.
when i was trying to open the can, for some reasons, my can opener didnt work as well...and being persistent and the thought that there was already a hole in the can, i still wanted to open it...so i poked holes here and there, there and here..and the can open halfway without smooth surface...i had a thought in my mind, i know if i use my hand to open it, i would hurt myself...but i told myself to be careful if i wanted to use my hand...so i still decided to use my hand...slowly!! so, i used my hand slowly...the moment i touched the can surface...my blood stained the can...Sh*t....i was only touching it and i got cut??? anyway, it didnt diminish my will...in the end, i still had mushroom soup with noodles and a cup of hot milk tea...the problem is, there is a cut on my index finger....now i realized how important my index finger is...i cant type properly and i cant hold chopstick properly...oh well...i can only blame myself :p

4 comments:

Jenn said...

adumah, 明知故犯 >"<

So did ur mushroom soup tasted better with ur added ingredient? haha...

another problem with injured index finger is that u cannot count money properly haha

baby jane said...

haha..ya...what's wrong with me?

well, luckily i don have much money to count..i go look for band aid, dont want virus to attack~~

lj said...

warao~ u think u r wonder woman meh! use fresh to fight iron! must be very painful. kolian~ get a tupperware can opener, strongly recommended, just scroll along n it open without sharp edges, the lid can be place back as cover too!... sound like aunty am i?

baby jane said...

eee? how much is it? that would be a great tool~~

haha, ur description is funny la, but very accurate