Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jane goes missing

it's been a while since i last updated my blog...it had been really busy for me...budget, month end closing and many many presentations and meeting etc...well...i thought of my friends and thought how much they would miss me, so im dropping a line or two :)
a while a go, i went back to my old posts and read them...guess what i found? actually, from old posts to new posts, you could actually tell how one person changed and how one person felt at the time....i felt in the beginning, my posts was full of fresh memories and thoughts...and sometimes very childish too..hahaha..well...and as time passed by, i found myself not as humour as before...mayb because i have been through more ups and downs...mayb i met people who changed my thoughts.....well, u tell me if u have changed or not lo :)
looking fwd to my comment box be filled up~~

4 comments:

LJ said...

how come i didn't feel that u've changed? to me, u r still adorable, generous, fun & kind, or maybe u didnt show too much humor talent to me before? hee hee~

i did felt that i've changed, i m not that easily excited like before, my emotion tend to be more stable, but then, i felt myself become bored, sigh~ although i used to be a lot more ungraceful & make mistake all the while, but there was so much fun! we laughed over little things & bluff about all sort of things, but now, there r still a lot things that make me feel blessed but not excited anymore....cham lo~ SIGN OF AGING

jenn said...

ooo sounds like LJ has seen 'everything'.. nothing excites her anymore.. Hope YK is her exception oh hehe...

I think all of us will bound to change... as long as we are changing for the better, then it's good :)

I haven't seen LJ stick her head out and scold ppl before...

baby jane said...

haha...LJ, i didnt feel u change coz u are still fun and happy as i used to know :) ya, mayb u got used to what u have liao, as long as u treat it with different heart everyday, u will feel different everyday...btw, u no reply my email la...how to continue our email chain ar?

lj said...

make me sound like 'kan po hong cheng'! it's ok lah, calm n inner peace is better than excited n depressed, dont u think so?

yeah, there is a saying 'nothing unchanged expect changes', accept that as part of the life n we'll go on with smiles.

jenn, i still scold ppl...but stick my head in my car nowadays, ha ha!