Friday, April 22, 2011

爱心水饺

these are the dumplings from my landlord...honestly, i was very very surprised when he showed up at my place last night...as always, tenants don't like to see their landlords showing up at the door coz it means trouble....it could mean the following:
1. Spot check! so if your home is in a state of hurricane, then u better beware coz you might be lectured / chased away / rental increase
2. something is broken and needs to be fixed...then he/she wants to come and verify first before he/she is willing to pay...it could be your own fault or it could be natural....so just need to know~~
the list could go on and on and on...so last night, when my landlord showed up, many things came to my mind..what does he want at this hour? what's the problem? does he want to discuss about rental? etc etc etc....then when i got down, he looked very happy to see me and told me these were handmade by him and contained natural ingredients like prawns and pork~ he did look proud of himself...of coz, i was touched *sob* *sob*...ever since i started renting 6 yrs ago, no landlord ever treated me this nice...i remember the 1st landlord refused to pay me back my HKD500 deposit because some toilet pipes was broken after i moved (fyi, in the contract, this type of repair belongs to landlord, not tenant) and they even took 6 months to pay me my deposit!! 2nd, my landlord didnt want anything to do with me.....email is much better~~ well, this landlord of mine is an older guy in his 50's...and he looks like 老粗, like some gangster from the movie....i didnt know he has soft side 温柔的一面。now i learned the word人不可貌相~~ thanks mr landlord :')

3 comments:

Jenn said...

maybe he feels bad that he over-charges u muahahaha...

the dumplings looked like expert-made and got 摆盘 some more! Make sure u give compliments so there will be more to come in the future! :P

lj said...

next time when he raise your rental, u r more willing to agree than! ha ha! never heard such a good landlord before i begin to doubt his intention, my bad, i lose my simplicity of the pleasure of give n share. hey! u should give him a bowl of your home made dishes, he'll be so happy!

Jane Jane said...

>_< i think i better not give him my homemade dish..he might chase me away...haha...actually last time i wanted to buy his heart, so i bought him a set of tea leaves~~ :p

not everyone has bad intention la, LJ..what happen to u? got cheated by uncle, isit?