Friday, April 1, 2011

curly vs straight hair

I had curly hair since 2004 and year over year, i permed my hair so that i could stay in shape...imagine the long hours i had to sit up straight while waiting for people to "play" with my hair...honestly, that was painful coz my neck was sore, my butt was sore and my tummy always calling out for me to feed her~~ 8 HOURS per perm...crap, i just spent my valuable time like that?! well, finally, i changed my hair style from curly to straight hair...before the change, i kept having this impression that i wouldnt look good in straight hair...i felt that i'd look like ah sam...why? once upon a time, i had my hair straighten in kuching and turned out, i looked more like simba and village girl than fashionable young lady!!! so, i have 阴影。。。abt 6 mths ago, a hairdresser just changed my impression and now, i'm enjoying all the compliments and for sure, no need to spend money on gel, mousse and time blow-dry it the way i way it (in fact, i wasnt a good one when i had curly hair..so what's the difference?!) hahaha...
let's take a vote...you like me in curly hair or straight hair?
  • This is my puffy, curly, long hair before the change....
  • this is my long, straight hair....kinda look like 贞子 right now...ooopppsss

7 comments:

jenn said...

ai ya ya... we wanna look at the 'front' & not the 'back' leh...

Now u see why i had long straight hair for so many years? So easy to take care! Sigh, I'm the simba and village girl now :'(

haiii.. maybe i should get my straight hair back too....

baby jane said...

then we will look like twins again..hehehe...

lj said...

ha! u two gals change look is it? curly become straight, straight become curly...tell u before loh jane, curly hair is so troublesome, but nowadays i got more serious hair issue than to bother whether straight or curly hair suit me...i think u looked great with straight hair, young & ladylike.

jenn said...

wah, sound serious wor... what serious hair issue? *concerned*

baby jane said...

lj, if become hairless, then u wont have hair issue anymore *wink* u just treated the "root" cause (治本不治标)

lj said...

aiyo~ u two gal ah, my hair as thick as before (proud!) just they play fade up with me...so they fade their colour

baby jane said...

so you look like 白头?hehehehe