Thursday, April 14, 2011

spring is here~

Spring is here~~i dont know if i should be happy that the freezing, cold winter is finally over and that summer is coming...the flowers are blooming happily and i can see cherry blossoms along the road...it's very good for early morning walk in such weather like this...but the thought of heat in Shanghai, the dust etc makes me dread summer...last time in HK, it is still ok for me...eventhough it is hot and humid in HK, it's mainly air conditioned everywhere that i don't even feel like summer is that long...
it will be my first summer in Shanghai...but my previous experience told me, shanghai's summer is like hell...so...i know what im going to expect soon~~~ wish me luck...i know my friends from kuching will go, what the, it's hot 365 days, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week there..what am i complaining abt? well, try 40'C+++ everyday and you will know what i'm talking abt... :(

2 comments:

jenn said...

the colours are coming back! yoo hoo!

lj said...

haiyo~ it's only spring n u start worry about summer, enjoy what the spring brings to u, if not, u r prolonging your summer hard time oh. enjoy~ ...i really dont have any idea how 40 degree feel like.