Friday, May 6, 2011

Going Home~~

It's been a LOoooong time since i last go back to Kuching...yes, i miss my bed (as if i still have it, jenn has occupied it for years!!), i miss my room (and it's also occupied by Jenn for years), i miss my parents (and they miss me too), i miss the food (and i graving for them, especially u-know-what - TEH C PENG, Laksa, BKT, Kolo mee, chicken rice, mum's home cooked food), and for sure, i miss my dear friends (not sure if they miss me)...haha... i couldnt remember the last time i went back to kuching...if my memory is correct, it should be last CNY? wow...that's pretty long ago...im sure all of u miss me sooOOooo much (>_<) After moving to shanghai last nov, this is the first time i go back to kuching from shanghai...what can i say? there's no budget airline, there's no direct flight...and flight is for sure longer and more expensive!!! sigh..what to do, i'm willing to sacrifice just for the abovementioned~~it will take me one whole day to fly~~~
well, this time, i will go back on May 13 (flight is at 10am, but i will only arrive KCH at 9pm)...taking leave just to take flight, so funny....oh well..cant complain...i just hope my flight will not be delayed...pray pray...so boys and girls, please get ready for my return and partay~~ hoo hoo

3 comments:

lj said...

welcome home!!! it's been ages since your last trip...we surely miss u much (as if i could represent all your friend, hee!), got bring special shang hai souvenir back not? we want to see very special one, like shanghai bf, mua ha ha!

baby jane said...

haha, LJ, u are the best.... got souvenir from Shanghai ar -> dust and pollution...haha

so looking fwd..miss u~~

Jenn said...

And I had to clean up all the mess ur left behind!!

jane, u have good life for too long la... It has ALWAYS taken me 1 day to fly... now u know how 辛苦 it is for me....