Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My love for weekend

I love weekend~~~i have no reasons to hate it...i can give you thousands of reasons as to why...here are the main ones...it means:
1. i can sleep late the night before
2. i can sleep in
3. i can clean my pig sty place into tidy and homey place
4. i get to do my weekly exercise - ie taking early walk to the supermarket, enjoying the fresh air and no crowd :)
5. i get to watch shows in the morning while having my breakfast and a cup of coffee / milk tea
6. resting at home
7. go out and explore~~~
8. make dishes for the week (my lunches and dinners for the next few days~~)
the list can go on and on...here's what i made last weekend~~ yummy

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love weekend too simply because I dun haf to wake up early to go to work! Yayeeee....

Food looks good.. Tasted as good as they looked or not? Hehe

baby jane said...

of coz they taste very good...we inherited the skill from ma ar... ^^

ma's the best cook in the world~~

lj said...

my love for weekend is not strong enough, wat can u expect from a 6 days 8 hours job?

i hardly feel relax and my weekend is over already, sigh~

u have a good weekends there Jane, n i feel the pleasure of it, n those dishes looks good~~ it's a lot! u finished by yourself meh? or someone is lucky enough?