Saturday, March 5, 2011

Coffee story

i'm making my own coffee at home...someone told me coffee in china tastes really bad...kinda diluted, even starbucks tastes like water...i didnt believe in the beginning..after i had it, it is confirmed that coffee here is diulted...so, i never order coffee outside anymore... im not a coffee person, but somehow, me got influenced, so i drink it once in a while..i love coffeee early in the morning...or when i feel kinda bloated, i will drink coffee too...so one day, i walked pass a grocery store in taiwan and got this...packet coffee!!! hehe...because i'm a lazy bum (大懒人), instant coffee suits me..not the 3 in 1 type...but coffee in a mini filter o...simple and fast ler...so this morning, i had my mushroom soup noodle + a cup of hot coffee...啊,感觉真的好幸福啊~~~ my plan tomorrow morning? yup...another cup of hot coffee and a roll of blueberry bread~~~ how's that? another 幸福的早上 :) Wanna join me?

3 comments:

lj said...

wua~ got filter one boh! special.

Jenn said...

Wah so enjoy ah.. Somemore black coffee worr... So mature of u. I drink mine with lots of milk...

baby jane said...

hehe..these days, i drink black coffee liao...not so bad..tmr holiday, i will make another cup...hoo hoo, i love weekend morning :) and holiday morning...