Saturday, March 12, 2011

old vs new

I have moved to my new place in shanghai for abt 3 months ler..time sure flies. my love for my new place has grown as the days go by and it has come to a stage where i feel like just chill at home even when there are many temptations out there~~~ 这代表我是经得起诱惑的哦 *proud* anway..that's beside the point liao...well, the other day, i showed my friend my home in HK...my friend's first reaction is: "i don't understand why you miss your old place..coz your current home is much much better than this one" then i found my other good point...i said : "coz i'm a 念旧和有感情的人嘛。" my place in hk, even though, is small but i reckon it is really cozy~ and it's really convenient, i can see mountains, i have free music from my neighbour and i have public park downstairs...i remember when i first came to shanghai, i missed my place terribly~ and when i first moved to my new home in shanghai, i didnt feel like home...but after my stuff from hk arrived, i started to deco my place...and now, it's just like home for me...aaaahhhh...home sweet home...
(above picture: my old home)
(above picture: my new place)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wah... Ur current living room is huge.. It's the size of ur hse in HK

baby jane said...

ya..very big...very time consuming when come to cleaning...apalah, not the size of my house in hk la..abt 70% la..hahaha...

lj said...

judging by the photos, really, i would say the same like your friend, your old house looked like a store room. bua ha ha~

spacious & pretty living room, can roll on the floor!