Sunday, February 20, 2011

我的第一次 my first time

Went for sichuan food on friday with friends...honestly, i havent had time to meet up with friends lately...everyday, just home-work-home...my life these days are full of "surprises"...if good surprises i welcome, but....it's more towards unpredictable circumstances...always have last minute meetings / follows up to do...there is one meeting i always wanted to have but it's always cancelled...up till now, still no time for it :( anyway, thats not the main point....i met up with friends last friday night...sichuan food...yummy...... my friend recommended spicy frog leg coz it's their specialty...FROG???!!! im scared of frog, let alone put its leg in my mouth?! i remember when i was in high school last time...kch had been raining for a few days...that day, school bus came and i was rushing to put my shoes on...then suddenly, i felt something inside my shoe...eee? why was it wet inside, so i took it off...then one BIG, FAT frog jumped out from it... OMG OMG, i was terrified!!! one is because i didnt expect something to jump out..somemore ALIVE...and it looked very ugly and dirty...the thought just put shivered all over my body... but my friend insisted i try...how ler..? after a few mins of struggle..i agreed...and took my first FROG LEG...i admit, it tasted quite taste and like chicken...but i only had one leg that night :) im glad i did it...

3 comments:

jenn said...

u took revenge on frog for scaring u?

lj said...

have u ever heard? all the wild animal taste like chicken. ha ha!

baby jane said...

lj, true or not?