Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jane's creativity~

i always like to decorate my fridge with many magnets...jenn has this hobby where she will get a magnet from whenever she travelled to....last time, i always help her get her magnet whenever i travelled...well..my magnets are not like tat, mine are mainly to clip important notes on the fridge..like discount coupons la, phone numbers la, bills la etc...it's useful so i really like it...but when i moved to shanghai, i cannot do it anymore...why? coz my fridge is hiding in a cupboard.....everytime someone comes to my place, they will ask me why i don't have fridge, then i will open the secret compartment and show them..tada~~well, so i don't have fridge to stick my magnets anymore...they are now hiding in one of the boxes...so yesterday, when i went for grocery shopping, i saw a simple metal board...like a lightbulb, i thought of what i could do with it...so i bought it..when i got home, i quickly took my hidden treasure, put them on the board and hang it on the door of my fridge...yeah..now it looks so pretty~~whenever i go to kitchen, i feel happy just looking at it...at the same time admiring my own 小聪明 and creativity...hehehehe.... :)
My mini magnet board....some of my magnets are broken liao.....nvm, at least i can buy somemore magnets to fill it up...
this is the reason why i couldnt stick my magnet...who invented this anywhere?

3 comments:

lj said...

invisible fridge!cool~ metal board turned into an art, good work!

Jenn said...

Got secret compartment one... Have u checked if got secret passage to wonderland? Haha

Eee... I thought of the same way to stick my collections b4 reading ur post! Great minds think alike oh

baby jane said...

wei, lj, u are admiring the fridge or my art work ar?

jenn, u need to use metal board meh? the whole fridge at home is metal already boh