Sunday, November 8, 2009

Welcome Home~~

Heng and Jude picked us up one morning for breakfast with Heng's semi-new black vios...nice...what's even better is the welcome feeling that both of them gave me...*sob sob* i'm really touched...judy put "herself" (AKA the pink pig) in the car to welcome me...the pink piggie was holding a note that said "CHOU JIANG" (my nick back in EY days...haven't heard it for quite sometime already)....so chou jude put in her effort to write a welcome note to chou jiang :) hey, it rythmes....anyway, the piggie is a gift from me to chou jude...let me tell you a story on the piggie...it was born in Philly in Oct 2008 when i "picked" it up from the toy machine....it reminded me so much of chou jude (臭猪) that i wanted her to keep it....unfortunately, chou jude ate all the food and didnt leave enough for the pink piggie,hence it starved and become so thin....while i know jude loves it very much but jude just cannot share food with anybody but Heng (hence, heng grows horizontally and pink piggie shrinks horizontally)...hey jude, you need to be fair oh...here are the pictures and gestures that touched me :) THANK YOU CHOU JUDE...you are very creative....i miss Chocky too....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

that's pet abuse! Poor Pinky, she looked sOooo thin in the last photo... jude, must treat both pinky and heng equally lah