Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A gift from AFAR~~~

This is my 2009 birthday card from afar~~~i really really LOVE this card coz it's handmade, unique and very very beautiful~~~i can see that there is a lot of effort, hardwork and hardship put in creating such a wonderful gift :') thanks for remembering my birthday....i was really really surprised when i received it...don't you just think it's beautiful? i love love love love it...thanks for much..... ^^ i will be waiting for my valentine's card, xmas card, chinese new year card, hari raya card, national day card, my brother's bday card, my wedding card, my new born card, my next year birthday card, and the year after next, and the year after and after and after...hehehee.... ^^

i just found out that my friend actually sells her creativity on the net...if you think this card is beautiful, wait till you see others on this site...they are really really really nice....CRAFT SMILES

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Jane,you request so many card ah? haha..... Alicia will busy till no end.....

jenn said...

haha, alicia will be charging you for those cards and you will be her very important customer haha..