Saturday, November 14, 2009

my birthday in Wuxi

who gets to celebrate bday in WUXI? the answer is "ME"~~~ well, eventhough i was travelling and had to work, i still got a lot of blessing from my dear dear friends...*TOUCHED* :') that means, it doesnt make any difference where i am, as long as our hearts are together, we have never been parted :)) i feel so blessed...even as i wrote my blog...that day, my colleagues helped me celebrated my bday...it was a rainy and cold day in wuxi...i didnt feel depressed, in fact, i was delighted coz it made the day so Breathtakingly beautiful...wuxi looked like heaven when it was foggy (i'm sure it looked better in the ancient days)...some parts of wuxi still maintain their beauty and made me realized why there were so many poets in the ancient times~~

We went to the famous lakeside of wuxi for dinner....it was an exotic place...and i "treated" my colleagues...hahaha...they bought me a black forest cake from the hotel...it tasted really GOOD...we finished the whole cake despite the delicious set dinner we ordered!!! now you could imagine how extravagant my bday in wuxi could be...hehehehe....here are some pics but my "brilliant" colleague took a photo WITHOUT my cake... :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

Me. Hungry. Want cake. Drool

lj said...

i see that u really have a great b'day celebration, great~ i believe no matter where u r, there are always peoples that would celebrate for cute, kind, adorable jane.

baby jane said...

hahaha, thanks LJ...i think you are right abt one thing, jane is cute, kind and adorable :p